In this very strange time we have been thinking a lot about what the "New Normal" will be. Unfortuneatly this is going to affect each & every one of us & also how we conduct our appointments just as it will many other small businesses. We hope you take the time to have a look over our New Guidance & Proceedures and when it is safe to do so, we really ook forward to seeing you all again in the very near future.
The way appointment will be conducted will be changing for the forseaable future & we appreciate your assistance & patience with this. You Will Be Asked To Confirm You've Had NO Symtoms In The Previous 7 Days & The following proceedures will now be put in place for each appointment.
- Before Your Appointment Our Premises Will Be Steamed Throughout & Surfaces Wiped Over With Anti-Bacterial Wipes.
- Your Will Be Asked to Only Bring 1 Other Guest With You. Unfortuneatly Children Can No Longer Be Accommodated Unless The Appointment Is For Them i.e. Flower Girl / Juniour Bridesmaid Dresses in Which Case They Must Be Accompanied By Only 1 Adult.
- You Will Be Encouraged To Arrange to Have Your Favourite People Along With You At Your Appointment Via Skype/FB/Video/Zoom Call or Something Similar. We Still Want Our Brides to Have The Best Experience as Possible.
- On Arrival You & Your Guest Will Be Asked to Wash Your Hands Seperately & Also Apply Hand Sanitizer.
- You Will Be Asked to Wear a Facemask. You can Provide Your Own or One Will Be Provided For You. We Will Also Be Wearing a Facemask & Hand Sanitizing After Every Dress Tried On.
- When It Comes To Choosing Dresses To Try, We Will Go Through The Dresses With You & Locate The Dresses You Wish Try.
- In Our Changing Room The Dress Will Be Laid Out For You & Instruction Given On How To Put The Dress On. We Will "Do-Up" Zips, Buttons & Corsets Once You Have The Dress On, Un-Do These Once The "Try-On" is Complete & Give You Instruction On How To Remove The Dress and So On To The Next Dress.
- Once A Dress Has Been Tried This Will Be Seperated From The Other Dresses.
- All Dresses Will Be Thoroughly Steamed In Between Each Appointment.
We Will Have 60 mins in Between Each Appointment. This Unfortuneately Will Reduce The Amount of Appointments Available to Be Booked So Please Ensure You Book Your Preferred Day/Date/Time Well In Advance. Our Protocols Between Appointments Will Consist Of:
- Steam Cleaning Any Dresses Tried On Previously
- Steam Cleaning Of The Changing Area.
- Steam Cleaning/Wiping Over of Any Chairs Used
- Wiping Down of All Surfaces With Anti-Bacterial Wipes.
The Safety of Our Customers Is Paramount & We Will Always Aim To Do Everything In Our Power to Ensure This. We Appreciate That These Changes May Not Be What We Would Have Wished For But We Will Do Our Utmost To Ensure You Have The Best Experience Possible. Please Note The Above May Be Subject To Change In Line With Changing Recomendations From Indusrty & Government For Retail Premises.
If You Have Any Questions Regarding Your Appointment Booking Please Don't Hesitate To Get In Touch ( [email protected] ). You Can Use The "Book Now" Tab At The Side Of This Page To Make Your Preferred Appointment. We Really Look Forward To Welcoming You Back Very Soon, All Going Well That Should Hopefully Be Around The Beginning/Middle of July.
Take Care, Stay Well & Stay Safe. We'll See You All Soon.